Infant and Child-Related Abduction and Security Course
This course will help you prevent the kidnapping of infants and pediatric patients from your facility.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- List the most common root causes of infant abduction from healthcare facilities
- List strategies for controlling and monitoring public access to infants in your facility
- Identify the characteristics of a typical infant kidnapper that will help prevent infant abduction.
- Recognize best practices for keeping infants safe in your facility
- List the information that should be provided to mothers to help keep their infants safe